CRITERION prides itself on integrity in all its business dealings. Prior to any work being undertaken by us we will expect you to have signed a written contract for the service required.
All fees for interpreting are payable on half-day (4 hours)/full-day (8 hours) session basis unless negotiated and agreed otherwise.
- Interpreting (half day) from £300
- Transcribing: starts at £275 up to 1000 words
- Voice-over: from £250 for the first 100 words then £1 per extra word, up to 500 words. Above 500 words, contact us for a quote.
- Translation: starts at £215 up to 1000 words
- Conference: starts at £600 per day
The above charges to which VAT must be added at the ongoing rate are at competitive prices and we endeavor to provide quality and reliability at all times.We recommend that you contact us at least seven days prior to the assignment to ensure complete satisfaction.
Generous discounts are available for account clients.
* Solicitors and any other party are hereby informed that CRITERION is not in any contractual or other arrangements with the Legal Aid Board. The contract to provide service is strictly and solely between the Solicitors or/and any other party and CRITERION. Payment is therefore due from and payable by the Solicitors to CRITERION on the above terms only regardless of whether or not the Solicitors or any other party involved, have ultimate recourse to indemnity from the finance or funds of the Legal Aid Board.